Saturday, October 29, 2011

How it Started and the Fun that Followed

A Swingers Erotic Story Posted by ILMFunGuy on LoveVoodoo.com

The way I got started in the lifestyle of swinging, happened many years ago, and completely unexpected. I had made a friend, through CB (Citizen's Band) radio. She was a wonderful woman, who just chat up a storm with me. After a while, we decided to meet for coffee, and enjoy talking to each other. She was delivering papers, as a job for just something to do. Her husband was a truck driver and on the road a lot.

She and I began a friendship that was amazing. Nothing ever was sexual, just friendly conversation.

One night, she called. It had be snowing off and on and the streets were bad, especially for her car. She asked if I could drive her on her route, and I said I would be more than happy to do so.

As we drove around that night, we talked just like always, and enjoy many cups of coffee and joking around just like always. Making each other laugh with out witty sense of humors.

After the route was completed, I drove her back to their place, and she invited me and we say there talking for what seemed like hours.....
Read the full story here: http://eroticstories.lovevoodoo.com/eroticstory.asp?ID=80

No comments:

Post a Comment