Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hotwife Story

A Swingers Erotic Story Posted by njfunguy9 on LoveVoodoo.com

Sue contacted me through another site, because I had posted a story on the cuckold forum about how I helped a couple learn about the lifestyle and trained the wife to be a 'hotwife'

I have been a lover or bull for about 5 years, and a dominant for the last 10. I truly enjoy helping couples and wives find pleasure in their life. I adore women and their bodies and love to play with a woman for both of our pleasures.

Sue emailed me that she was a newly wed and that her husband had been begging her to try swinging with another couple. So she finally took the plunge and the couple they had met up with was more hung and more dominant than her husband. It turned her on very much, when the man told her husband to just watch. And he obeyed.

She expressed her want for a larger cock. I am around 7 -8 inches, with a large mushroom head. I sent her some pics of my cock and she was very impressed and was very interested if I would help guide her through this journey.

I told her that I would be happy to help her. She was 25 and her husband was 26, and this would be the second time she would be with a different man. Since she had lost her virginity to her husband on their wedding night.
Read the full story here: http://eroticstories.lovevoodoo.com/eroticstory.asp?ID=277

No comments:

Post a Comment