Thursday, January 19, 2012

My first swinger expirence

A Swingers Erotic Story Posted by ar3200 on LoveVoodoo.com

I have had many first experiences since entering the lifestyle with my husband. First time going to a swingers club, first time dancing tuples in a semi-public place, but this story is about the first cock I sucked (other than my husbands). I?LOL try not to sound like a story out of Forum magazine. Now, I am a cocksucker. That is to say that I love sucking cock. On this particular night I wore a silver and black dress made of a very sheer fabric with a handkerchief hem that was cut to the top of my right thigh. I like wearing really short skirts and dresses and the club is a place I can wear them without worrying about exposing too much.

Read the full story HERE
Powered by SwingersUnderground & LoveVoodoo - Wanna play?

1 comment:

  1. You are so experienced in sex so thanks for share this post with us so thanks for share this post with us for know more visit our site with just a click here

    ReplyDelete